History of Dianabol and Usage
Dianabol has been one of the most popular steroids for performance enhancement ever produced and its usage has been paramount since its invention and manufacturing in the early 1960’s. Dianabol has been used by athletes and bodybuilders alike and for tremendously successful results which have resulted in the drug being banned in the United States. Dianabol is still manufactured heavily all around the world and has been proven to have medicinal benefits such as in the treatment of osteoporosis in women and dwarfism due to hormonal imbalances. In this article we are going to talk about the effects and functions of Dianabol and how youcan benefit from its post cycle therapy routine.
Functions and Effects of Dianabol
Dianabol is derived from the steroid methandrostenolone and is an anabolic androgenic steroid which is structurally altered to reduce its androgenic properties. It also carries a methyl group attached to its 17th carbon position and this makes it possible for oral ingestion. It is a powerful anabolic steroid but has a lesser binding effect than testosterone which makes it less androgenic.
Some effects of Dianabol on the body are listed below:
- Increases protein synthesis thus providing body with more energy levels to cope during intense workout sessions.
- Dianabol increases nitrogen retention levels in the body hence making muscles stronger and bulkier.
- Improves glycogenolysis thereby increasing the conversion of glycogen to glucose. This allows the body to make better use of our carbohydrate consumption.
- Increases production of red blood cells which results in higher performance levels and massive energy boost.
- Helps in gaining mass in a short period of time, which makes it ideal for use by bodybuilders and athletes.
Side Effects of Dianabol on body
In spite of being a great steroid with massive advantages, Dianabol is not without its side effects and these should be noted before usage. The general side effects of Dianabol are mentioned below:
- Causes heavy water retention in body thus increasing water levels and raising the chance of higher blood pressures.
- Causes Gynecomastia which is related to development of female sexual characteristics in a male body.
- Can cause problems in previously unhealthy liver and kidney.
- In women, Dianabol can have side effects such as deepening of vocal cords and accelerated body hair growth.
- With excessive usage, can cause acnes and hair loss in men and women.
- Can cause increase in bad cholesterol levels thus raising the chances of cardiovascular diseases in the long term.
- Decreases levels of testosterone production in the body resulting in lower testosterone levels and decreased sexual functioning.
Hence we see that Dianabol is a great steroid for medical as well as non medical use if taken properly and with caution. The post cycle therapy routine of Dianabol is very important and allows you to shrug off any side effects and long term changes in the body after completing Dianabol dosage cycle. Make sure you only opt for Dianabol if you are healthy and do not have any diseases which can get aggravated through its usage.